Friday, February 3, 2012

Week 2 - Day 11

243.8 unchanged from yesterday

Yesterday was a long day at work - only because I knew I had today off and need to pack for China tomorrow. I cleaned the office and packed up my laptop bag.

Yesterday's food
B - WW english muffin, 1/4 cup Egg Beaters, 1 tbls cheese, 1/2 grapefruit (In case you are wondering - today I found out that I can do 3 tbls of Egg Beaters for 25 cal - one less tbls than a 1/4 cup -  the muffin (100), EBs (25), cheese (25) AND I can add one slice of pre-cooked bacon (17) - this comes in at about 170 calories!)
I didn't have a snack as I had to teach a class
L - we ate at Sweet Tomatoes - I had salad bar and totally avoided cheese. I had their fat free poppy seed dressing 45 cal for 2 tbls. Then I looked up small baked potatoes 60 cals for just the insides which I had two and one low fat corn bread muffin. All with no butter, sour cream!
S - approx 1/4 cup pineapple in juice
D - chicken patty w/feta (pre-made - 150 cal) on two slices of Nature's Own WW toast - 100, brown mustard and homemade bread and butter pickles. I topped it off with a 100 cal ice cream bar.

Today I am getting my taxes done, packing for China and having an early Valentine's dinner with Darren. I have to be at the airport at 5AM. 7a flight to San Fran then a 3 hour layover, then 12 hours to Beijing. I arrive there on Sunday at 4:25 PM. Which about 1225AM. I wonder if I can find a place at 730 AM Monday to watch the Super Bowl hehe.

A co-worker told me they have plenty of fruits and veggies along with their meals so jus to stay away from the fried will be my mission!

I got an email back from the tour company - I have selected a "coach" tour instead of a private car - saves me about $150.  Batteries are charged for the camera, battery charged on the Kindle. My dvd player only lasts about a movie and a half. According to the chart on United's website I should have a power adaptor at my seat. Fingers crossed - now to decide what movies to bring. I tried to go online and see what movies they will be showing but that part of their site wasn't working. Oh well.

I will post as soon as I can again. There is free internet at the hotel - so hopefully when I land. I get texting on my work phone and emails at both my work email and my gmail account on that phone. Feel free to contacting me either way as I will not have my personal phone turned on for that three weeks. Talk to you all soon!

No comments: