Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beijing Day 4

Its official - I have a bad cold. My chest hurts, my head hurts, my nose is running but also have congestion and coughing. One of the co-workers gave me mucinex, some "Chinese" cold pills, and sudafed.

Again another uneventful evening.

B - I had two eggs and some bacon. 2 or 3 clementines.
L - They ordered Yoshinoya - so some rice, some kind of thinly sliced beef, teriyaki duck and veggies.
D - I went back to the Sushi place. I was determined to eat better - had fruit bowl, the same roll with the mango and sweet sauce but I found out it wasn't called the "fairy tale" that was a different one. Also had some "dumplings" these were more liked folded rice paper flattened burrito like things with meat inside then the dumplings we have in the states.

I felt pretty crappy by the time I got back to the hotel. I wrapped up in all my jackets and the robe - then watched a couple of episodes of NCIS.

Remember how I said I HATE lotion - it is dryer here because of the cold then it is at home in the dessert. I have actually had to put lotion on because I feel like I am getting rug burn any time something drags across my skin - like sheets or my jacket.

Did I mention I am ready to come home?

1 comment:

jenniferreilly said...

Awl! We miss you in the states! Sorry you have to be there so long by yourself! Wish I could come keep you company!