Thursday, January 26, 2012

Diet Day 5

249.6!

Today was much better than yesterday. I was being really hard on myself but I believe in being realistic. I am fat.  I am trying to do something about it. Talking with people at work is helpful they are very encouraging!

Today's food
B - whole wheat english muffin, 1/4 cup egg beaters scambled with a tablespoon of grated cheese
S - non-fat yogurt
L - 260 cal Lean Cusine (salisbury steak & mac/cheese), apple, whole wheat mini
S - berries and 1/2 cup fat free milk
D - 210 cal Lean Cusine, orange, mini round and 100 cal popcorn

I did 30 mins on the treadmill last night! Felt really good too. Tonight I did about 45 mins of Dance Central with Josh - that was pretty fun.

Random Thoughts
  • leaving a microwavable popcorn bag in a closed office - not so great at 6am the next day
  • I love that my puppies act like I am the best thing since sliced bread
  • Random about me - I once had a job selling roses. Lasted all of about 4 hours.
Wow... not a lot to say tonight.

1 comment:

velveetahead said...

Even if you don't have much to say, keep writing! :)