Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Diet Day 3

Scale this morning said 250.6 lbs. (no cigarettes / no alcohol)

I didn't drink near enough water yesterday or all weekend really. I could really tell today while at work since I have a cup I keep full on my desk. (Side note - Cup is from a Britney Spears concert hehe) I felt a bit hungrier yesterday then the first day.

Breakfast - I swapped the cheerios with Raisin Bran Crunch - so I didn't have the fresh fruit nor the full milk serving.
Snack - Fiber One 110 calorie bar
Lunch - I went to the Palm's to meet up with my niece. I had a cup of tortilla soup and some tortilla chips.
Snack -  was  a clemintine
Dinner I made the Pork Chop with cranberry glaze with mashed potatoes and green beans. This was a big hit.

I walked 27 minutes on the treadmill.  I would have liked to longer but after crawling on the floor for the quilt my knees were killing me! I did however mop the entire downstairs which is a lot of work. I made today and tomorrow's meals in my new lunch containers from the 99cent store :)

That leads to today.
B - whole wheat english muffin with a laughing cow light wedge, 1/2 cup black berries, 1/2 cup milk, (an additional 1/4 cup in my coffee).
S - apple
L - salad w/1 tlbs fat free blue cheese, 1/2 cup pineapple, whole wheat mini-round and the Spanish Tortilla from eatingwell.com
S - 140 calorie popcorn
D - The Mango/Basil Shrimp (from eatingwell.com), couscous and sautee'd spinich. (I didn't eat all of what was shown... so I had 100 calorie choc ice cream. (I was also supposed to have a nectorine with dinner.)

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I still need to get on the treadmill tonight.

Darren asked why I was writing on a "blog." Wondering why anyone would care about my diet. I said because they care about me! (So please all the encouragement you can send my way would REALLY help.)

Random notes for today
  • Josh drove him and his brother across town to basketball. I am trying my hardest not to think about it so I don't have a melt down.
  • 6AM work start time is ridiculous early
  • Tumeric doesn't seem to have a very good flavor but turns everything orange (or baby poop after carrots orange... just saying.)
  • I didn't go to the grocery store and buy additional ingredients today (seriously helped that I didn't have a car!)

1 comment:

velveetahead said...

Hit Darren upside the head. You need support while doing this! That's one of the reasons you are blogging. So we can support you here. He needs to support you at home. You can do it! :)