Friday, October 9, 2009

My Friday Coupon Frenzy

OH MY GOODNESS!

It was a great day at Albertson's! Are you sitting down? You might want to be if you are reading this on a mobile device...

Total items purchased: 106
Grand total prior to savings: $355.15
Total Savings: -253.63
Total out of pocket: $101.52
That is LESS than a DOLLAR an item!



Look closely - I have Multi-vitamins in there, C&H sugar, name brand stuff! So I know the yogurts shouldn't be $.96 each but we could easily knock those down to their usual .50 and add the difference to the vitamins, C&H Sugar, Press and Seal Wrap, etc and STILL be way under their normal price.

So then I went to Smith's because it is still in my head as the "better priced" store... not sure why exactly since my savings there this week were dismal. (Their milk IS cheaper so I am not completely insane.)

Total Items Sold: 38
Grand Total: $113.81
Total Savings: -$24.38
Total out of pocket: $89.47




I did miss in the picture a water jug for Josh, a super size bag of Malt O Meal cereal and 2 jugs of milk.

So tell me what you think of my shopping frenzy! My pantry is starting to burst at the seams!

No comments: