Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weight Loss update 01/05/10

I have exciting news. I have exceeded my first weight loss goal. A little over 3 years ago I lost weight to be in Melanie’s wedding. It was the lightest I had been in over 10 years. I am now under even that weight!


In February of last year was my heaviest weigh in – since then I have lost 46lbs. The day I call the beginning of the surgery journey is 11/3/09 (and the day Derifield made a bet with me) since then I have lost 32lbs. (Might as well just buy me a bottle of the good stuff Derifield :P) – 28 to go and I win that bet!

My next goal is now within my reach, to be under 200lbs. I will let you know how I do. I am very excited – thank you all for being there with me. I haven’t seen under 200 since Erik was born – 11 ½ years ago. (and possibly longer…)

I not only have the assistance of the lapband, but I have started back on the Weight Watchers philosophy for eating properly – that seems to have jumped started me back on track. (The holidays kicked my butt – but I didn’t gain or lose… so it could have been worse.)

No comments: