Saturday, January 23, 2010

Journey 01/23/10

So not good news on the diet journey. I am sad to say I am up a pound this week. Dang it all!

I knew I was not eating properly. I had three meetings this week that they catered in food. If only I had watched my portions and what I was eating better - I would be at least even. But darn it if I didn't indulge in those cookies and pastries!

Again, there are times when I can't help but wish that this was a miracle cure. That some how by putting this band on my stomach that it would magically zap all the bad food I ingest. But unfortuantely - it is not. I know this.

So back on track for next week. It helps that a cold has settled in on my head and I haven't felt like eating after breakfast today. Let's hope I can get back on that track of 3-5lbs a week. But I would be happy just to see the ounces come off through out the week.

No comments: