Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update from 11/07/09

I didn't think I had much on my list of items to get. But I managed to fill up my cart that is for sure. Although I didn't do as well as I have done in previous weeks... still not too shabby.

Smith's was my target on Saturday.
Total Bill: $289.72
Club Card: -$81.59
Coupons: - $9.35
Total Savings: - $90.94
Out of pocket: $198.78
Number of Items: 96

About $2.07 an item - and to give you an idea of what was in my cart:
Dog food, milk, 4lbs of hamburger, name brand cereal, lunch meat, Aussie Hair products etc... so nothing to shabby!

So keep on trying out there... this week I am looking forward to actually not having to shop. With Lapband surgery coming on Friday, I won't be up to doing much this weekend. (Who knows maybe I will get a wild hair and go anyway :) that's what kids are for right?

No comments: